AKWA-DC leverages its robust and fresh connections with key policy and decision makers around the country to realize clients’ objectives at the local, state, and federal levels.
AKWA-DC consulting and lobbying services include:
Legislative, regulatory, and political strategy;
- Through extensive experience in the halls of Congress, federal agencies and regulatory bodies, and back home in Alaska, AKWA-DC helps clients to revamp, modernize, and build strong policy strategies to ensure ongoing success.
- Through bottom-up consultation within your organization, AKWA-DC helps to identify priorities and how to best achieve them through policy.
- AKWA-DC approaches your issues and priorities with fresh perspectives to find creative solutions and paths to success
Policy research and drafting;
- Once comprehensive and cohesive policy priorities and strategies are developed, AKWA-DC works to draft language to achieve your goals, including significant research into the current landscape.
- AKWA-DC is fully equipped to accomplish any policy research and drafting goals, combining over a decade of Congressional experience with legal expertise
Public, stakeholder, and policymaker relationship development;
- AKWA-DC has significant experience representing the interest of lawmakers, organizations, and others in stakeholder forums from Alaska to DC.
- With a proven track-record of building consensus around policy priorities AKWA-DC balances diverse interests and anticipates potential road-blocks and obstacles.
- Open doors to achieve your goals, providing introductions and connections to policymakers and a robust network that can enhance your future positioning
- Fosters relationships and works directly with media to encourage positive coverage of your work.
Policy and funding advocacy;
- Leverages extensive experience and strategic relationships to enact your policy priorities at every level
- AKWA-DC has successfully shepherded regulatory rulemakings, community and legislative resolutions, state and federal grants, legislation, and appropriations from ideas to completion across the country and at every level.